The complete 3-day Package helps you to become a TBR Practitioner and a Certified Trainer for TBR, one after the other.
- Part I: the 2-day, extremely popular TBR Practioner Class on Sharon Bowman’s Training from the BACK of the Room!
- Part II: the 1-day Trainer Certification Course, a Licensing and Certification class. Prerequisite: completing the TBR Practitioner Class.
If you have already completed the TBR Practitioner Class in the past, please pay special attention to the notes below.
TBR Practioner Class
Two intense, fascinating days that will enable you to…
- Apply “The Six Trumps” in your designs – six learning principles based on current brain research that you can use in every setting: class room, one on one, eLearning, …
- Make proficient use of the 4Cs-Model, a brain-friendly training design and delivery model for all of your topics.
- Increase attention, retention and engagement of learners with activities that engage the whole brain.
- Choose purposefully from your tool bag of adaptable activities the ones that are the perfect match to your context.
- Raise the bar and foster higher standards for instruction in your workplace, whether it’s related to adult education, being an effective coach, teaching your colleagues in your role as Scrum Master, or passing on cutting-edge knowledge in excitingly efficient and new ways!
You will receive…
- A copy of the Sharon’s newest book “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick”
- A copy of her best-selling book “Training from the BACK of the Room! 65 Ways to Step aside and let them Learn”
- A copy of a 55-page workbook that is only available with this program – a wonderful resource for use during and after the workshop.
- A choice of “brain activating tools” – inspiring training souvenirs, game prizes, and learning aids – that can be used in your own training programs.
- A beautiful certificate of completion
- A Moleskine Cahier Large for taking and preserving your valuable notes and sketches. You prefer them to flabby writing pads, don’t you?
- A photo documentation of your training that will still make you smile, after years!
A short overview
You can find a short overview of Training from the BACK of the Room! on our companion website for in-house courses, fromthebackoftheroom.training.
Trainer Certification Course
A challenging licensing and certification day that will…
- Equip you with hands-on tools, skills and knowledge required to deliver the TBR Practitioner Class
- Put your skills to the test – in front of more than a dozen fellow trainers willing to give helpful, constructive and solution-focused feedback – glows & grows!
- Provide an open & honest Q&A session with a mentor that will help you kickstart your own training process
If you pass the test, you will receive…
- A certificate of successful completion that gets you licensed to deliver the TBR Practitioner Class, and proudly call yourself a TBR CT (Certified Trainer)
- Your own copy of the TBR Facilitators’ Guide (FG), a resourceful script as thick as a brick that covers all of the TBR Practitioner Class, from a trainer’s perspective
- Access to the TBR Certified Trainers’ network, a community of practice where people share their challenges & answers
- Access to the TBR CT mentoring channel, including confidential and private support by the trainer who certified you
- Completion of the TBR Practitioner Class is a mandatory prerequisite for participation in the Trainer Certification Course. You cannot become a Certified Trainer without that. The complete 3-day package starts with this prerequisite course.
- If you’re already a TBR Practitioner, we understand that you are probably eager to become a Certified Trainer now, without having to travel to the US. We’re giving our best to provide a few spots in the Trainer Certification Course, which is on the final day of our full 3-day course package, so you can join the group and achieve your goal.
- If you’re already a TBR Practitioner and want to become a Certified Trainer, you will be asked upon booking to provide evidence where and when you completed the TBR Practitioner Class, in the past. This includes a legible scan of your certificate of completion.