What’s the waiting list policy?
Table of Contents
All waiting lists are first-come, first-served. The procedure is:
- As soon as one of the desired tickets becomes available, it will be offered to the person at the top of the respective waiting list.
- That person gets 36 hours to claim (buy) the ticket.
- If they choose not to claim the ticket within that time frame, it will be offered to the person next on the waiting list, and so on.
- Persons who chose to not claim a ticket will be removed from all waiting lists.
- At the end of the registration period, all waiting lists will be closed and cleaned, including all personal data.